Top 10 countries that will play on Shazzrah based on current statistics

News from Shazzrah.org
Obsivus
Shazzrah Newcomer

Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:51 pm

Top 10 countries that will play on Shazzrah based on statistics

There has been a lot of discussions and memes around what countries are going to play on Shazzrah EU-PVP realm and about the majority of Swedish guild changing to Gehennas.

So why not add some real facts and statistics which are based on 6 days length since Shazzrah Community Forum was launched.

Interesting facts about the statistics:
  • The statistics are based on after the Swedish guilds decided to change to Gehennas
  • The backlink of all visitors have been from the two biggest Shazzrah Discords, Reddit, Guild GM's
  • Statistics are based on people that can read and understands English, they wouldn't be able to find this Community without language knowledge or translators.
  • VPN users are the USA numbers

In 6 days we have received over 1 700 visitors from other Shazzrah Social apps.

These are the top 10 countries based on 1 700 visitors that have visited us:

We can see that Sweden and the UK are the two top countries that visitors are from even though many Swedish guilds changed to Gehennas it could just be a minority.

These statistics could point out that Shazzrah will be the main server for Nordic and UK people.

We thought that it would be interesting to share the data we have so far, in the future we will be able to get more demographic numbers.

We are very happy that we have reached over 100 members today and over 1 700 visitors since we launched Shazzrah Community Forum.
Psyx
Shazzrah Newcomer

Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:42 pm

Interesting to see the US here. Are those people born in the US but live in Europe, or are they playing from the US?
Obsivus
Shazzrah Newcomer

Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:47 pm

Psyx wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:42 pm
Interesting to see the US here. Are those people born in the US but live in Europe, or are they playing from the US?
Most likely visitors using VPN, I am from EU but when I visit from my work laptop the VPN locate me as if I was in San Jose, California.
Psyx
Shazzrah Newcomer

Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:52 pm

Ah that makes sense, I work in "Finland" I guess, because at work I'm also on VPN
Dosinger
Shazzrah Newcomer

Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:34 pm

Cool, interesting to see the data in the future.
Nioxic
Shazzrah Newcomer

Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:02 am

Can this data be updated?

Coz a lot of scandinavians have moved to firemaw (sweden moved to gehennas iirc) norway and MOST danish guilds have moved to firemaw (of course, with a few exceptions)
Beoric

Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:11 pm

We'll see next week how the demographics have shifted, with new realms opening every other day it might be a bit early to update.
Obsivus
Shazzrah Newcomer

Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:16 pm

Nioxic wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:02 am
Can this data be updated?

Coz a lot of scandinavians have moved to firemaw (sweden moved to gehennas iirc) norway and MOST danish guilds have moved to firemaw (of course, with a few exceptions)
I will update it on monday :)