Leveling plans

Share and discuss about Rogues
Bum
Shazzrah Newcomer

Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:11 pm

Hello you dirty, no-good, backstabbin' sneaks,

Since we'll be getting our hands dirty in a realm that'll have plenty of spilled blood, I was wondering what your leveling plans are. Will you be going at it solo or in a group? Do you plan to focus on ease of leveling with sword(s), or daggers for the initial burst on unsuspecting fools?

Me, I'm still a bit on the fence. Will have a healer and a mobile vending machine with me for part of the journey, so I'm leaning toward the straightforward slicey path for at least the first part.
/Od - Undead Rogue
Psyx
Shazzrah Newcomer

Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:36 pm

I have an undead group that plans to absolutely wreck through Tirisfal and Silverpine up until 15. Then it's barrens and it's anyone's game, we'll proably be grouping up when we can, but I am not waiting for anyone and they aren't waiting on me.

I plan on going combat swords, but with a twist in Sub for Master of Deception and Camouflage to make sneaking a bit easier, because I'll try and implement a pick pocket into every rotation, see if that gets me any more gold.
Psylocke
Shazzrah Newcomer

Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:45 pm

Imo while leveling once you get to 30 go hemo, treat every kill as practice for a pvp ambush. It might sound stupid but you'll need the practice, only switch to a combat sword build for raiding.